Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CASE30 22Apr2008



- CASE30 has generated a buy signal yesterday intending to move up.
- I would have bought the index @ 11,902 and stop loss pointed @11,705
- This is a very optimistic point of view, that I personally still in the "NOT believing" stage.
- One will see wonders the coming days, especially that the famous Orascoms (ORTE, and OCIC) are swinging fast.
- OCIC somehow reminds me of the swings just BEFORE the announcement of Lavarge scheme.
- ORTE is ALREADY playing games after the intention to buy around 10% of the market with 83LE (market price was 75LE)
- ONE may say that he is already SELLING, or making way for WIND (partner- Mr. Nagib already chairman) to sell with a better price within our market.
- I have no comment for the above quote.
- Technically, I would still buy the index, and act accordingly and watch the 11,705 point.
- Needless to say that the 11,500 point is now stronger, and now have the 50 days moving average supporting this point.

1 comment:

akramsh said...

CASE30 did NOT confirm the penetration of 11,705 and I think is rebounding UP