Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ACGC swingers

 


- Active swing traders prtected their gains by selling between 13 ~ 12.90LE
- A good buy signal is a rebound above 11.40 or from 12LE
- 13LE will be the first target, so swingers will aim at trading a 12~13 swing.
- I guess RMO traders (the ones still holding) will exit upon penetrating 12LE down.
- I do NOT have expectations for the security. I would recommend sing trading as above ONLY.
- I ammore than interested to see how ACGC will be performing the coming weeks.
- The security is still bullish, thus I will be willing to trade it (goofy me)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

akramsh said...

The security is trading now in the circled zone.
- RMO traders exited the security once penetrated the 13LE down.
- The security is still tackling the penetrated zone (12.95LE)

akramsh said...

- I think the security MAY be ready to recover from the penetrated zone (12.90LE) and generate and RMO confirmed buy signal if a volume is traded above 13LE today (22Apr2008)
- I will buy above 13.10 with volume
stop loss@ 12.90LE